How can you successfully market medical nutrition as a solution to treat or prevent diseases?
Increasingly, medical nutrition solutions are being developed to treat or prevent diseases like diabetes, Alzheimer’s,
sarcopenia, HIV and obesity. Yet, since drugs have been predominantly prescribed for these conditions, medical nutrition is not yet perceived as an obvious
solution to treat or prevent diseases,
Successfully marketing these disease-specific medical nutrition products presents numerous challenges.
- How to raise awareness for a new medical nutrition category
- How to best utilize ‘consumer pull’ and ‘healthcare professional push’
- How to create desire for disease-specific medical nutrition products
- How to highlight the unique value of disease-specific medical nutrition products
- How to set the right price for disease-specific medical nutrition