Patients' views on telehealth during COVID-19 and implications for future pharma digital strategies
Coronavirus triggered a massive change in behavior across the entire healthcare spectrum - putting the digitization of pharma in a pressure cooker.
Telehealth, during the first lockdown in particular, served as an accelerator to rethink and prioritize digital strategies without delay.
The most successful pharma marketing strategies today will be built on knowing the effects of telehealth on patient care.
Download the patient research report to learn:
- What are patients' attitudes about the shift to telehealth during COVID-19 in Europe and the U.S.?
- How willing are patients to continue using digital healthcare and what are their concerns?
- What are patients’ needs and expectations in a telehealth setting?
- Where can pharma step in, to better support as distant care becomes much more common in patient care?
- How can pharma make a difference for patients, HCPs, and other key stakeholders beyond ‘just good products’?