Click here or on the cover image to download the paper
If you submitted a form to request this content, you'll also receive a copy via email.
What you can expect in this consumer behavior paper:
- Analysis of consumer behavior during past crises (e.g. 9/11, SARS epidemic and financial crisis of 2007 – 2008) cross checked with COVID-19 pandemic to uncover underlying behavioral trends.
- Clear guidelines for what brands should (and shouldn’t) do post-COVID, both in the short and long-term
- Examples of brands who successfully adapted to similar changes in consumer behaviors
- Learn if consumer behavior will be forever changed, making pre-crises strategies redundant
- Understand if long-term trends still hold and give brands the opportunity to capitalize on an acceleration of them